1. ExpaTrust.com collects information from User when he/she registers on ExpaTrust.com Website, subscribe to newsletter or fill out a contact form. ExpaTrust.com collects and processes the following data: email, title, first name, last name, country, password, addresses, telephone number(s), IP address, connection data and navigation data when you authorize it, history of orders, transactions, claims, incidents, correspondence on our Website. Upon collection, you are informed by a star whether the data to be provided is compulsory or optional. Some of the data is collected automatically depending on your actions on the website (see paragraph relating to cookies). Any of the information ExpaTrust.com collects from the Users may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve our Website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving newsletter emails, there are unsubscribe option at the bottom of each newsletter email.
2. We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
4. ExpaTrust.com do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist ExpaTrust.com in operating Website, conducting business, or servicing Users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. ExpaTrust.com may also release User’s information when such release is appropriate to comply with the law, or protect own or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- Third Parties Providing Services on Our Behalf. We may use third party vendors to perform certain services on behalf of us or the Site, such as hosting the Site, designing and/or operating the Site’s features, tracking the Site’s activities and analytics, and enabling us to send you special offers or performing other administrative services. We may provide these vendors with access to user information, including Device Identifiers and personal information, to carry out the services they are performing for you or for us. While we may use third party analytics service providers to evaluate and provide us with information about the use of the Site and viewing of our content, we do not share personal information with these analytics service providers, but they may set and access their own Tracking Technologies on your Device and they may otherwise collect or have access to information about you.
- Business Transfer. We may share your information, including your Device Identifiers and personal information and Usage Information with our parent, subsidiaries and affiliates. We also reserve the right to disclose and transfer all such information: (i) to a subsequent owner, co-owner or operator of the Site or applicable database; or (ii) in connection with a merger, consolidation, restructuring, the sale of substantially all of our interests and/or assets or other corporate change, including, during the course of any due diligence process.
5. Occasionally, at ExpaTrust.com discretion, our Website may include or offer third party products or services (in the form of Advertising banners). These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. ExpaTrust.com therefore has no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our Website and welcome any feedback about these sites.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.